Sunday, November 11, 2012

Galadriel Digital Speed Painting

Oh, I meant to do about fifteen drawings today and I didn't do even five. I didn't even do three (yet. there's two more hours.....) I ended up spending most of the day trying to figure out how to get my printer working (I still haven't succeeded) but I did indeed manage to re-install my Wacom program (again) so I got some digital painting in! hooray :)

I'm still soooo not sure what I'm doing on a tablet. I'm definitely trying to find a style still. It's hard, because there's just so much you can do with the medium. So here was my first attempt at doing a grisaille (gray under painting) and then color on top of that. It erm....it needs some work. But here's what I got done. I did this in about an hour.

I'm excited to return to Middle Earth. Can you tell?? We bought our midnight premiere tickets a few days ago. HOORAY. I have been waiting for this movie FOREVER and it is FINALLY here!!! I'm totally dressing up, I don't care what my friends say. I have waited far too long.

Also, I'm watching Ever After right now and that makes me want to do some historical costume drawing. So. That may or may not happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment