Friday, November 9, 2012

Etsy Roundup

Hey friends! Christmas is coming up quicker than you might think! Here's some unique gift ideas I've found on Etsy recently:

Do you love your plants as much as me? Then why not get them a sweater?? Check out this cute little shop:  link to LexaLex's listing so cute right?


Or how about some good old Hobbit jewelry? Who WOULDN'T want this hobbit door pendant hanging from their neck? Perfect for Hobbit fans (like myself, but less poor) She makes all of her pendants by hand. Check out her other jewelry which includes Hunger Games, Harry Potter, and Captain America! link to PeaceofShine's listing

Okay. These ladies are awesome. They make cincher skirts and other clothing accessories that are inspired by Loki/Avengers, My Little Pony, Doctor Who, and lots of other geeky goodness. Their shop is well worth looking at. Seriously, what's not to love about this cincher skirt emblazoned with the Seal of Rassilon?! link to Corsair's Boutique's listing


And, finally, since I'm on Etsy too, and this IS my blog, some shameless self-promotion. I've got a shop that features handmade hair accessories, original illustrations, and fine art prints. I'm hoping to get it going a bit more here soon, I'm just starting out. So if you think about it, pin it, tweet it, share the news! link to MichelleLynneArt's Shop Page

So if you're looking for something unique, handmade, and fabulous, check out Etsy. You'll be sure to dazzle anyone on your Christmas list, and you'll supporting some great artists in the process. Support small businesses and individuals this holiday season!



No comments:

Post a Comment