Thursday, November 8, 2012

12 Drummers Drumming

 Okay so my boss has been having me draw patterns for her studio, and she's working on a series right now on the Twelve Days of Christmas. The first one she had me draw was Eleven Pipers Piping (I drew a bunch of sand pipers smoking pipes in a smoking lounge. Awesome.) So today at work she comes up to me and she was like "I want you to draw something for 12 Drummers Drumming. I was thinking something like..an animal on stage rocking out at a drum set." And my immediate thought was Animal from the Muppets (because the Muppets are freaking awesome, don't deny it.) So then we started brainstorming on animals that had funky hair and I was like PORCUPINE. So I ended up drawing a porcupine playing a set of drums. Here's the line drawing:



Also, here's a picture of me wearing my Bad Wolf tee. This is how I went to work today hahaha. Nobody got it :( Anyway the tee is designed by Megan Lara. You can find her on Facebook, deviantArt, Redbubble, if they sell T-shirts, she's probably on it. Or you can just go to her website at www.meganlara.com. She's got fan art from just about every nerdy TV show/video game you can think of. I'm also wearing my 4th Doctor scarf made by my lovely friend Catherine, and some TARDIS hand warmers made by my sister. woo, Doctor Who!

I promise I'm not obsessed.....okaaaaaaay I might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment