Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cleaning.

Let me just say. I hate cleaning my house. It's not that I don't enjoy living in a nice house. It's not even that I don't marginally enjoy some of the tasks around my house. It's just that for some reason I hate cleaning if there's only a little bit to clean, so I put it off and put it off until it's such a huge task that it's too overwhelming for me to handle. Yikes.

Also whenever I clean, I lose things. Like when I'm messy, it's all "oh right I remember setting this here for some weird reason" and yep there it is. When I clean, it's like "oh dangit I just put everything in my room and haven't really organized that bit yet and SHOOT where did I put my card reader?" sooooo this is what happened to me today. Hence, no photos. I have to find my card reader.

I really want my scanner working again.

Also I'm feeling pretty severely art-blocked and I can't quite figure out why.

No comments:

Post a Comment