Tuesday, December 18, 2012

25 Days of Art Days 9-12

oh hello there. Just FYI, when I'm home with my family, my productivity goes from not very high to ZERO. Partially because in between eating and laughing and watching Sherlock, I just can't find the time, and partially because I left all of my art home in anticipation of said activities. And, of COURSE, I get a teeny tiny commission while I'm home and away from all of my artstuffs. ERGH. I mean srsly guys. I should have planned that better. Alas. Anyway. I realize I haven't updated for a few days again. I also realize I'm terribly behind with my 25 Days of Art. LET IT BE KNOWN. I am still drawing and working on stuff! It's just hard to keep working when I'm so busy doing other things like decorating cookies. And then eating them. :D

So. Things I'm currently working on: something with sailors/pirates, a rad whale/dragon hybrid, ghosts, Elven hair accessories, and a few other fun things for you. Unfortunately, most of these will be in black and white or variations of blue seeing as how I have very little in the way of art supplies right now. SOON. Anyway. Hopefully I'll have the sense to pick this blog up again on a daily basis. Cheers!

And for your entertainment, some more Disney hair illustrations!!





No comments:

Post a Comment