Saturday, December 8, 2012

25 Days of Art- Days 1-8

Hello all! So Thanksgiving sort of happened and then I forgot to post for a while, but I am back! With a vengeance! Okay, not really. But I'm working on this project now. From December 1 until Christmas, I am making a new 3.5"x5" drawing/painting every day and putting it up for sale. Mot of these can be bought here: [link] Here are the ones I've done so far!

"Thorin's Beard "(sold) Watercolor and pencil!

"Quite Right Too" pencil drawing of David Tennant

"Snow," a watercolor illustration. Reference used: [link]

"Finches" watercolor illustration (new script liner brush!)

"Luna," because who doesn't love her lion hat. Watercolor and pen.

"A Respectable Hobbit"- Martin Freeman as Bilbo. I am SO excited.

"This Provincial Life" because I love Disney. And hair. And my purple Micron.

"Herringbone" hooray tights. And skirts. And my script liner brush.
So there you have it. I'll have more next week. Hey. Guess what. THE HOBBIT OPENS IN LESS THAN A WEEK. Also. I'm going home for Christmas. HOORAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment