Monday, April 22, 2013

Circus Band

Helloooooo! The weather is beautiful, I had the day off, and I'm just in a brilliant mood. So I've got a pretty short post for you today. Just wanted to give you a heads-up on some more of my 100 drawings I've been working on.

I really liked my "Herald" piece that I did, mostly because I freaking love rabbits, so I decided to do a whole series of animals playing instruments. Part of that was because my boss at work was just like 'OH MY GOSH DRAW ME AN ELEPHANT"
Elephant playing clarinet :)

The original "Herald" piece that inspired me to do more fun circus animals

Mouse playing Trombone

Bear with cymbals
Oh heeeey. Side note. It's Earth Day! I didn't even know that! But I did all my errands on foot anyway. whaaaaaat. Exercising: good for the environment. Hope you all get out there and show some appreciation for Mother Earth!

Also. I have this pet fish. He's a red betta and his name is Smaug. He's not doing so well. I think it's the water here or something. I got some medicine to try and treat him. Send him some positive thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment